Welcome to California Crossings. Whether you’re looking for a quick California weekend getaway or an epic road trip, we’re here to help you with California travel planning tips, itineraries and attraction suggestions.
We have lots of useful resources here but we don’t know everything. This is why we’ve created the California Travel Tips Facebook community. We are a group of California residents and people planning to visit California. In the group, you can post pics from your trips, share tourism information and ask questions about how to plan an upcoming trip.
Recent questions include one from Kacy who asked, “where are the best fireworks for the fourth of July in LA?”. Alvin shared some cool walking tours for San Francisco and there was a discussion on how to find the Monarch butterflies in California.
Join the conversation!
Here’s the latest from the blog.
- Your Highway 395 Road Trip Itinerary: Everything You Need to Plan a Trip
- 40 Novels About San Francisco: Page Turners, History, Love Stories & Diverse Reads
- 13 Santa Cruz Beach House Airbnbs: Ocean Front, Killer Views and Coastal Vibes
- 12 Chill & Charming Northern California Coastal Towns
- Pescadero State Beach: Everything You Need to Know